- For how long do you live in this area?
I am living here since I was born.
- Where are you from?
Part of my family is from Spain, the other from the Black Forest.
- What do you esteem the most concerning your culture and origin?
My bicultural background is a present my parents made to me. I was raised bilingual and can state two countries my home.
- If you could choose freely – where would you live?
I would love to live in a warmer climate near a coast.
- …your most important fellow(s)?
My family and close friends and all interesting people that come to my life in future.
- What does your cultural background mean to you personally?
The fact that I grew up in two different cultures enriched my life and I am proud of it. I identify with both and notice the influence of each to my personality.
- Do you want to share some thoughts about living in a world of different backgrounds and cultures, i.e. anything you have learned about it?
I am always curious about other people’s lifes. I believe that cultural diversity is important for the development of a society. Personally, I am convinced to broaden my horizon learning from other cultures, traditions and customs.