- For how long do you live in this area?
I was born here in this area and lived here since
- Where are you from?
I am from America, my mother and father both are american.. My grandmother though is from Finnland wich makes me a mix
- What do you esteem the most concerning your culture and origin?
What I esteem the most is actually – not that easy to say due to me not really having to have the opertunity to live in the US and to really get to know the real american cultures.. But I am proud to say I am american
- If you could choose freely – where would you live?
Another thing – not that easy to say. I would love to move to the US but maybe not forever. Living in Germany and near Wwizerland has alot of good advantages. Also Finnland would be an interessting place to live
- …your most important fellows?
my family and my best friends. Beneath, there is no actuall fellow or fellowship that is my favorit
- What does your cultural background mean to you personally?
Being a dark skinned man surley also has his negative effects on people especially in the area I live in due to racsism but i’m proud of who I am and there is nothing I would want to change about. We people may all look different, but at the end of the day, we all are human
- Do you want to share some thoughts about living in a world of different backgrounds and cultures, i.e. anything you have learned about it?
Living in a world with this many cultures is a gift. We learn so many things, sure not all of them are good things, but we all are human.. Respect is very very important in this world and during this time