- For how long do you live in this area?
I live here since my birth
- Where are you from?
My family comes from Turkey, but my grandpa was born in the Mongolia
- What do you esteem the most concerning your culture and origin?
I admire the warmth, the food, the temperament, the vitality and the strength
- If you could choose freely – where would you live?
I am happy to live where I am, even if New York and London are attractive.
- …your most important fellow(s)?
my best friend, and my family.
- What does your cultural background mean to you personally?
This is a difficult question. My appearance is strongly stamped by my origin; I learned to be patient, but I live constantly in an inner conflict. Our origin is strongly estimated in our family, but on the other hand, I sweared not to marry an compatriot of mine.
- Do you want to share some thoughts about living in a world of different backgrounds and cultures, i.e. anything you have learned about it?
The most important values in a multicultural society are loyalty, tolerance, patience and understanding. It is very important to interact with other cultures, otherwise it’s getting ugly.